Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

First Night at CrossFit

I finally went to CrossFit! Wooooooohooooooooo!

No, but really, it's been close to three years of me talking about quitting Equinox for CrossFit, two years of aggressively researching CrossFit, and a year of staring at CrossFit Hell's Kitchen every time I exit or enter my office.

I really liked CrossFit.

Can't do a pull-up, can't do anything on the rings, made a total ass of myself, had the time of my life.

I can run 800m up and down 36th Street REALLY WELL.

looking ferocious back in the office
Thank you Selby for putting up with my shenanigans and bringing me to take your friend to CrossFit night. This was almost as fun as the time I took you to my favorite bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...