Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Barre Burn and falling off the wagon

     I have been eating like it's going out of style and it has totally caught up with me.  I was finally so disgusted with myself that I had to visualize myself at my absolute heaviest and then prevent myself from throwing up in my mouth.
     Speaking of throwing up in my mouth, I went to Barre Burn tonight for the first time in over a month and it was so hard, I did throw up in my mouth.  This class is a mixture of pilates, yoga, light weights, and barre work.  My quads were burning so much at the bar that I thought I was going to keel over and I prayed that the 3 minute segments would be over before I passed out.  We did this pretzel move that targeted our obliques, glutes, and thigh muscles that was absolute torture, but I swear I could feel it working immediately.  This is a class that gives results.
    Definitely worth going.  When I was going regularly, I noticed an improvement in my flexibility that is certainly lacking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...