2. Date the guy you meet at your local bar. So what if he's petting you with the sports section and calls your favorite bartenders his "weekend girlfriends"? You at least agree on where to watch the game each week, and that is a step in the right direction.
3. It is entirely possible to gain weight while training for a marathon. Less resistance training plus additional hunger blew up in my face (and my waistline). And I totally don't buy that increase in blood volume bit.
4. Running is a lot more fun with friends. It's hard to skip a run when I know T and the Professor are waiting for me.
5. Readers prefer blog posts with photos. Perhaps y'all should be called viewers.
6. Taking care of a dog is hard work. Cookie seems to have a bladder smaller than I do. We can't even get through one episode of One Life to Live before we have to go outside.
8. Family road trips are fun. Unlike the traumatic car trips of my youth, my family now enjoys hours of pleasant, fight-free driving.
9. I can run an ultramarathon. I ran the Greenbelt 50K in May 2011. I have the Caumsett 50K on March 4, 2012, and I plan on returning to the Greenbelt again May 2012.
10. Cross-training is important to avoid injuries from running. After being plagued by IT Band issues since March, I am never slacking off from my Equinox full-body workouts again.