Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Frank

If you follow me on Instagram (ech_e_sketch) then you probably know that I recently adopted a dog. Frank is my dachshund mix and he's absolutely perfect. Frank was rescued and fostered by the wonderful people at GetALong Dachshund Rescue.



Frank loves sleeping in the big bed. Not sure how he's going to react to Ryan coming to visit.



No room for Ryan. Sorry!


Frank spends most of his time on the couch, but he's gotten much better about going outside.


Now he even goes outside without me carrying him out!


Going to the box has been stressful because Frank doesn't like to be left alone.

I'm going to try to bring him again today. Last time we didn't make it inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...