Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Running Posts are Back!

I'm in Brookhaven this week house-sitting and caring for two of my favorite animals, Marley the golden retriever and Toby the ninja cat. Frank and Marley are pals so it's just a big slumber party.

I swear I did not ask them to pose for this photo.
Brookhaven is its own incorporated city north of Atlanta. I really like Brookhaven because it feels like we're in the suburbs, but we're only 9 miles from my apartment, which is in the middle of town.


I ran at a leisurely pace from the house out to Caldwell Road, and just followed it for about 2 miles. I knew I only had time for about a 4 mile run before I needed to take Miss Marley to the vet. It was also 80 degrees out and this princess needs to acclimate to running the heat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...