Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

100 Club

I have been doing Pure Barre on and off since July 2015, and I have finally now joined the 100 Club at the Pure Barre Virginia Highlands studio. I achieved this momentous, if not rather delayed, milestone in September of this year.


I got to sign the 100 Club bar. There's barely any room on it, but I managed to squeeze my aggressively long name onto it.


I received a pair of congratulatory 100 Club socks. These are the reason I'm glad it took me so long, because I got a pair of the NEW sticky socks. Their stickiness is far superior to the old ones. I just kind of wish they were red. That's silver glitter by the way, and it's awesome.


I had 12 classes remaining on my package and I was going to Pure Barre a lot through the month of October. I'm leaning towards switching to a closer studio, but that means I'll be back at zero classes. Thoughts on moving to a different studio - is worth it to be able to walk to class?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...