Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Segway

Happy Easter! I hope everyone survived day drinking in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

My family headed out east to Riverhead to visit our cousins. Little did I know that my cousin Danny had bought a segway because he is brilliantly awesome.


This segway is the off-road model, allowing one to drive on grass and over hills and whatnot. It has two settings - tortoise and hare. Hysterical, I know.

Please enjoy these videos and be jealous that you're not an Alvarez.



The Easter Bunny has an accent and a love of beer.


My father terrorizes his cousins.


I get promoted to Rabbit level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...