Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sidekicks and Life Decisions

The man-child is attempting a monogamous relationship, Alex2 was confronted by Jesus in the form of an attractive tall blonde in a bar, and I failed to stay up past 10:30 PM each night this past weekend. Shit's gotten seriously weird.

To add insult to injury, my favorite CrossFit coach is away for work in San Francisco.

Although my forearms are screaming like nobody's business, I went to kickboxing class because I figured this is my opportunity to go without feeling like I'm missing out at the box. I actually like all of the coaches but please don't argue with my logic here because then I'll never use these dang classes. 

I felt like absolute garbage from the minute I walked in the place, probably because I felt like garbage before I left work. The workout was just as good as it usually is (from the 2 other times I've actually shown up) but I just didn't want to be there. My partner was this exceptionally patient girl named Anna who didn't hate me even when I epically failed at sparring.

The best part was holding onto the bag for dear life while Anna pummeled it with sidekicks.

source
Today I made a decision about moving to San Diego. I have decided not to leave New York before my lease is up and will be here for another winter. Get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...