Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, April 7, 2018

2018 Quarterly Goal Update - Q1


January I made it to 15 CrossFit classes.
February I made it to 8 CrossFit classes.
March I made it to 17 CrossFit classes.
Quarter Total: 40
Total/Year Goal: 40/180


January I attended 1 Be Hot Yoga class.
February I attended 1 YogaPod Austin class.
March I attended 6 Infinity Yoga classes.
Quarter Total: 8
Total/Year Goal: 8/50



January I tucked 3 times.
February I tucked 11 times. There was a studio challenge.
March I tucked 2 times.
Quarter Total: 16
Total/Year Goal: 16/50



March I ran 11.3 miles.
Quarter Total: 11.3
Total for Year: 11.3



January I attended 2 SoulCycle classes.
Quarter Total: 2
Total for Year: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...