So I'm back in college. It's exciting and also scary. I'm learning so much and needing to relearn how to study. Coursework is a lot different 10 years later. The iPhone came out right before my senior year. It was both a phone AND an iPod! Mind blown! Now I use my iPhone to answer participation questions in class. My textbooks each have apps. It will read my textbook to me.
Remember that time I told you that I wanted to win the fat loss challenge and then I won? I believe that putting your thoughts and dreams out into the world help you to realize them. And so I share the following goals with you:
- Earn an A- or above in all of my prerequisite courses, which will be 3 semesters of chemistry, 2 semesters of human anatomy and physiology, precalculus, and principles of nutrition.
- Rock the shit out of the GRE with a 165 or above on both the verbal and quantitative sections and a 5 or above in the writing section.
- Get accepted into Georgia State University's Master of Science coordinated program in dietetics.
- Maintain an A average throughout the program.
- Intern at an Atlanta hospital working with patients with chronic diseases.
- Rock the shit out of the Registration Examination for Dietitians.
- Become employed at an Atlanta medical facility working with patients with chronic diseases.
- Establish my own practice working with clients who are interested in nutrition coaching with a focus on wellness in addition to weight loss or muscle gain. (Think a step above if it fits your macros. What about your micros?)
I look forward to blogging about my journey and building my knowledge so I have useful content to share with you. I am excited to be on this road to becoming a registered dietitian!