Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

HydroColdstone


Some might say that I tend to overreact. While I've gotten better about this in the past three years, apparently my immune system didn't get the memo. I picked up some kind of virus (and not even from making out with anyone, how lame am I?) and my immune system is freaking out and attacking my throat. My mouth is actually molting. So I'm out of work until Thursday, watching tv in bed. God bless my DVR. It's too painful to eat so I'm living on my vicodin prescription and sorbet. Trevor has been tickled over the idea of painkiller-spiked ice cream for years, which he wants to market as HydroColdstone. He's quite clever, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...