Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

This afternoon, as I was giving my once-a-week Friday goodbye hugs, one of the students I love the most comments that my belly is nice and soft, like a pillow, like his mommy's. His mommy had a baby last month. Since he believed this to be a wonderful compliment, I smiled and thanked him for the lovely comparison. Then I sucked in my gut and swore off booze, cheese, and bread products of any kind. Children are like court jesters - little people with big mouths who get away with calling out the person in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...