Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Yipit

I signed up for Yipit a few months ago and I am a huge fan. It compiles deals from Groupon, Gilt, Lifebooker, LivingSocial etc that fit my preferences and then sends them in one email to my inbox.

I found out about Bikram Herald Square in a Yipit message and I purchased kickboxing classes from a studio right near my office today.

Now that my Equinox membership has expired, I am going to look for more deals near my place of employment. I'll be more likely to go and will also save a ton of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...