Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If You Can't Be With The One You Love, Love The One You're With

Or at least try to tolerate them. Yves is on vacation! He definitely deserves it because he works incredibly hard, but his loyal fitness followers miss him desperately. Yesterday, against my better judgement, I went to kickboxing with a substitute. Dana was covering the class, and she is a great instructor, but she is no Yves. It's true. She even said it herself. The class was actually pretty good but you could tell that our hearts weren't really in it.

I didn't enjoy the class because my knee was killing me. I don't know how or why it got like this, but last week I noticed a throbbing, and sometimes piercing pain in my right knee. I am very concerned because if I can't workout someone is going to die. This is my stress reliever. I am an OCD/ADD person who spends the day with lots of loud, small children. Exercise is essential. I'll probably be forced to take up swimming and the chlorine will destroy my hair and I will be devastated and ugly.

Yves will be back for his Friday classes. Hooray! You should also try Dana's Zumba classes, which are offered at both the Roslyn and Woodbury Equinoxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...