Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

You Want Privacy and I've Got to Pee

Have you noticed that whenever you desperately need to use the bathroom, there is always a line in the ladies locker room? I drink a lot of water - at least 3 liters a day. I easily chug a liter on the drive to the gym after school, and sometimes traffic keeps me on the Jackie Robinson for 40 minutes. Once I get to Equinox I'm beelining for the bathroom.

Yesterday, as usual, I had to wait because women were changing in the stalls. Really? Talk about selfish. This is the gym. It's where people go to improve their bodies. Of course people are judging you, but to be honest, no one really cares what you look like getting changed except for you. I probably wouldn't even notice you. But now you have my attention because you made me wait... You're not that fat. Get over yourself and get changed by the lockers like a normal person. And I'm always surprised that the really fat people don't get stuck while shimmying their fat bodies into spandex in such tight places.

Stalls are made for using the toilet. Learn to love yourself and change in front of everyone else. Otherwise I'm going to call you out on it and make you cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...