Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Throwback Thursday AND Sunday Funday


I found this old Oly Sunday draft from February 10, 2014. Oly Sundays were my absolute favorite thing about CrossFit and I wish I still got to spend Sunday mornings with Coach Chad. He's killing it over at CrossFit Dix Hills now and he has a gorgeous pit puppy named Marley.


I think I max out my front squat somewhere around 165# these days. I can power snatch at least 75# because I did that during the 2015 Open. I also knocked out 30 power snatches at 55# on Tuesday. I did sets of 5 and one set of 10, so booyah. I'm dying over here about the 75# as heavy as possible power clean and two jerks. I'm pretty confident I could hit that at 115# and may have to test it soon.


I had these boots shipped from New York recently (thanks Mom!) and will be pumping my gas in this same outfit in Atlanta this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...