Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Weight Loss Wednesday 4.6.16

This morning I woke up and I was sore all over. Yesterday's WOD was a timed 30 calorie row, rest, and then 1000 m run, 30-20-10 push press (95/65) and toes to bar, finished with another 1000 m run. It was brutal and it was low carb day. So when I woke up this morning, I remembered it was the day after low carb day and was psyched to see my progress. I realized I looked pretty damn lean and hopped on the scale - 142.2 lbs! Then I quickly texted the boyfriend to see if he could take some progress photos of me before he left for work.




Today is high carb day and I am so thankful because I woke up so hungry. I felt satiated when I went to bed last night but I woke up with a mission to eat. Everyone's numbers are different but Jenna has me on this carb cycling plan and high carb day is 300 GRAMS OF CARBOHYDRATES! Today will be filled with such joy in the form of harvest snaps, milk, and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...