Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Craving Chocolate?

Today I was getting the sides of my face waxed (because I am psychotic and need my hairline to be exactly even on both sides) and the lady used something different than regular honey wax. I'm in the chair with my head tilted back, can't really see because my glasses are on the counter, and I swear I can smell Nutella. It's chocolate wax. On my face. I seriously considered eating it. The woman takes a phone call (am I the only person that thinks it's incredibly rude to interrupt a hair removal service for a call? Um hello - rip the fabric off and then take the damn phone) and I contemplate swiping a bit with my finger. Things have hit a new low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...