Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cuckoo for Coco

Please excuse the sickening title, but I couldn't resist.

Coco Xie is now teaching Cardio Knockout! at the Great Neck Equinox. I first met Coco at one of her and Yves's master classes at Fusion Fitness. She is an incredible Zumba instructor, and a pretty sick kickboxing instructor too. Thank God, because I sometimes spend Thursday night on Long Island. If you miss Yves, you'll love Coco's class.

Thursdays @ the Equinox in Great Neck
Cardio Knockout! 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Zumba 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...