Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Freezing My Gym Membership

After much contemplation, I have decided to freeze my Equinox membership at the end of June. For those of you who don't know, I am a teacher, and this means that my schedule will drastically change as of June 28th. My summer job is part-time and isn't that compatible with the group fitness schedule. I spend a lot of time out on Long Island, and many of my favorite LI instructors have peaced out to other facilities. I am going to use this time to test out the fitness waters, although I plan on returning to Equinox in the fall. (Can you tell that I am trying to justify my decision to myself?)

My goal this summer is to save money and experience new things.  I've done a little online research, and I think that I can find enough free passes to go to the gym 3-4 days a week without paying a dime. Of course, I'll have to start buying shampoo again, which costs a small fortune. I have very long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...