Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

East Side Health Food

After nearly a year of living in my current neighborhood, I finally went into East Side Health Food. Lo and behold, (almost) everything I like to eat, but can never find, is there.

I tried my first All Green juice. It tasted a lot like celery.

I was hankering for Trader Joe's Seaweed Snacks, but wasn't dumb enough to give up my seat on the 5 train. I settled for some Nori sheets. Now my apartment is covered in seaweed flakes. Oops.

My student handed this in for his Florida project. I think it's awesome and just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...