Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Outdoor Office


The Internet is out all over the North Shore of Long Island. My cell phone has no service at my house. The only place I can access my emails is the beach, so I'm forced to sit here in my polkadot bikini in order to keep up with work-related correspondence. Boo-flipping-hoo, life is hard. I've also read three books, watched four movies, and ran five miles in 70 degree weather. Jealous much?

There are a lot of new posts on my server that I cannot access until the Internet returns. Hopefully this knowledge keeps you content until they are available for your reading pleasure. Until then, get outside and get active.

1 comment:

  1. I love your polka dot bikini.
    I feel sorry for you relaxing on the beach.
    let's hope you can get your internet access soon.
    I finally got power back.
    JohnOnTheTrain

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...