Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

When Hell Freezes Over at Frostbite 2014

Team "When Hell Freezes Over" came in 9th place out of 21 scaled teams at Frostbit 2014. I love these guys and couldn't ask for better teammates!

Thank you to all the coaches at CFHK, especially to Anthony and Stephen for all the time you have spent working with me, and Danielle for being there today to encourage and sharing your expertise when I really needed it!

A very special thank you to Chad Syniec, an amazing CrossFit Central LI coach, who has welcomed me to Olympic Lifting Sunday and taught me so much about lifting, strength, and believing in my potential. I couldn't have made it through WODs 2 and 3 without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...