Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Hot Yoga in Houston

I was in Houston for work last month and my colleagues sent around an email chain about going to hot yoga at YogaOne. Only Kaitie and I ended up getting up at the butt crack of dawn to make the 6 AM class but I'm glad we went.



So hot yoga isn't Bikram yoga. I like Bikram because you know exactly what you're getting and in what order. Hot yoga can be anything if the room is hot. I don't like sun salutations. I especially don't like sun salutations when I'm dripping sweat in a steaming room. Some of my favorite Bikram poses made an appearance so overall, I enjoyed the class.



I bought a summer 5 pack for $25. The classes don't expire until next July and I imagine I'll be back in Houston a few times before then. I'm actually back in Houston at the end of this month, because everyone wants to spend their birthday on a work trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...