Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Best Birthday Present Ever: My Lululemon Outfit

Two of most favoritest friends, who just happen to be married to each other, bought me the best and most thoughtful birthday present I have ever received. I was incredibly excited, and to be honest, pretty shocked, when they presented me with a bag from lululemon at my birthday dinner last month. The birthday dinner they planned for me. Honestly, how did I convince these people to be friends with me and would they be willing to be my parents?

I received the cutest, color-coordinated outfit. The run: speed short fits like a dream. These shorts are lightweight and made of sweat-wicking fabric that stretches four ways. There is a zippered pocket on the back and two hidden pockets for gels in the front. The best part is that they don't chafe! 

The matching Power Y tank stays in place and doesn't rub. It also has a mesh shelf bra with removable cups. Perfect for making me look busty! This tank provides moderate support, and isn't intended for the well-endowed to run in. Since I need padded cups to create the illusion of a chest, it works perfectly for me.
I cannot explain this face. Please ignore it and focus on
 how good my legs look in these lululemon run: speed shorts.
 I love this outfit and am super psyched to wear it for my long run tonight. I don't normally buy lululemon gear because it's pretty pricey, but it's great quality. If you are looking for a dream gift for the athlete in your life, bring him or her close to tears by buying an outfit from lululemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...