Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Is It Snack Time Yet?

Let's be honest - it's always snack time. Today I reached into my snack drawer and pulled out Trader Joe's Wasabi-flavored seaweed snacks. Yup, they made a new flavor. I purchased two packages of these when I went to buy a few ten of the original salty variety. I was actually being checked out when the cashier told me I absolutely had to go grab the wasabi-flavor. I've been avoiding them until now.

These things deliver a kick. I can handle spicy things, and these aren't intensely wasabi-ish, but I didn't inhale them as quickly as the originals. This is good because I very quickly cover myself in green flakes normally.

Low in calories and only 99 cents? Definitely a snack drawer staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...