Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mexican Chipotle-Marinated Pork Tenderloin

I have never met a pork product that I didn't like. I've been reading Tosca Reno's Your Best Body Now and when I saw the recipe for Mexican Chipotle-Marinated Pork Tenderloin, I just had to try it. I subtly manipulated my mom into making it for dinner.
Thanks Mom!
Copyright laws prevent me from just giving you the recipe, but it can be found on page 264 of Your Best Body Now. I will tell you that you will need a can of chipotle chili in adobo sauce, garlic, chopped white onion, lime juice, sherry vinegar, dried oregano, sea salt, black pepper, olive oil, and a pork tenderloin.
We couldn't find sherry vinegar, but we did find sherry cooking wine.
I have never tasted anything so delicious come from our own kitchen in my entire life. It is spicy and tangy, juicy and delicious. We ate it with a side of broccoli and cauliflower and some toasted bread. We had enough left over for me to eat some for lunch today. It was just as good a day later and microwaved. Buy the book and enjoy this delicious dish today.
This was my second helping. I scarfed down the first serving
before I could photograph it for you.

1 comment:

  1. this looks delish- may make it for alex & i this weekend. i'm going to stalk tlc for some videos of the diy headboard... thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...