Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Another Hotel WOD

My best friend got married over the weekend. I hadn't worked out since Sunday at Flywheel and I was beginning to feel gross with myself. We were staying at the Hilton in Westchester and Hiltons tend to have good hotel gyms. My room was conveniently located across the hall. I grab some 20# dumbbells, took them outside of the sliding door, and hunkered down for a very hungover road WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...