Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fitbit, CrossFit, and Two Tiny People on TV

You know what sucks? Finding out that your Fitbit is dead on the day that you walk 36 blocks in Manhattan and that day becomes your WEEK'S LEAST ACTIVE DAY. Eff that shit.


Ryan found this from the 2014 CrossFit Games and sent it to me with the caption, WE'RE FAMOUS.


I made it to CrossFit one time so far this week. Sheesh it was a killer.

Tuesday’s WOD…

The warm up:
Row 5 minutes
1 minute easy
then alternate 30 seconds hard and 30 seconds easy for four rounds

EMOM 10
Clean + 2 Jerks (climbing)
I made it 55#, 65#, 65#, 75#, 75#, 75#, 75#, 85#, 85#, 95#

For time:
Row 750m
21-15-9
Shoulder to OH
50 Double Unders after every round
then, Row 750
Rx was 75# and I used 55# and I DIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...