Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday Macros 4.10.17

Guys, I have been busy reading about metabolic adaption and reverse dieting. I also received my Savage Swim suit and I don't want to be a fluffy bunny all pool season. I devised an 8 month (yes, you read that correctly) plan to increase my caloric intake to total daily energy expenditure (TDEE) rate. Something about how Rome wasn't built in a day and abs are built in the kitchen. I am tracking my weight and body fat percentage on Mondays and Fridays. I will also track my mood, hunger, and sleep each week. This will help me determine when to increase or decrease my calories.


I set my protein to 120 grams a day. That's about 0.8 grams per pound of body weight. My daily fats are 65 grams. This week my goals is 200 grams of carbs a day. That's 1,865 calories a day. That's a little less than I have been eating lately. I'm hoping that I will feel super satiated with 200 grams of carbs.


In other news, my beloved Nissan Rogue Miranda was hit by an RV. She's not doing so hot and I already miss her. Randy the RV driver, who is actually really nice, has Progressive and they rented me a Jeep until Miss Miranda gets fixed. I ran the 3 miles to Enterprise to pick up the Jeep because I am in a Fitbit Work Week Challenge that is filled with overachievers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...