Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Want to read about In Shape Out of Mind running the Marathon?

I ran the ING NYC Marathon on Sunday. The 26.2 miles of running wasn't too hard, but I am completely overwhelmed by the daunting task of writing the post about it. Let's try to avoid what happened to the Greenbelt 50K post (What post? Exactly.) and please help me collect my thoughts.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would ask questions that I could answer. That way, I'm not boring you with crap only I find interesting, and you can contribute directly to a blog you love oh so much.

Please post your questions below. Ask 1, ask 70, I will answer them all.

3 comments:

  1. i just typed out a million questions and they got deleted. i have been looking forward to reading your post about the marathon since Sunday, so here i go...
    1. what did you wear? did you get hot and have to remove layers/ obviously you wouldnt want to carry those so did you just throw them on the street and now they're lost forever? this is a personal running concern of mine.
    2. did you ever feel like you were going to stop? at which mile mark were you feeling the closest to stopping?
    3. did any running buddies from your blog run the marathon also? did they run with you?
    4. did you see any of the people who came to cheer for you and did you feel annoyed or motivated when you heard them cheering?
    5. did you really read and respond to my fb post comment while running through the bronx? do you always type on your iphone while running? does that slow you down?
    6. how long did it take you? (is that question poor runner etiquette?) are you happy with your time? do you feel like you were well prepared?

    in case you cant tell, i loooove inshapeoutofmind and it is literally the highlight of my workday.
    CONGRATULATIONS! xx
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Allie!!!! How many blisters did you get??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you keep yourself motivated on such a long run? Do you create awesome play lists? What did you treat yourself to after, food/drink-wise

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...