Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Coffee and Watery Snot

Normally I like my coffee the way I like my kickboxing instructors: large, dark, and strong. However, the office is testing this new fancy coffeemaker and today I made myself a chai latte. Incredible what a big hunk of plastic can do. It's weird that I can drink 40 oz of straight black coffee, but I need Splenda to drink a latte. Calorie-wise, I should stick with the black coffee.


This morning I tried to use my netti pot but my sinuses are inflamed (something is going around the office and I don't respond well to heat being pumped into my apartment and I slept in a room where we had been smoking cigarettes the other night) and the water wouldn't come out! I have a head full of water. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...