Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Full Contact Backgammon

So drunken backgammon has a way of stealing a few days.

source

After the race on Saturday, we hit up Jackson Hole (home of the Honeymoon Salad) for a little brunch and daydrinking. Yeah, that daydrinking - it has a way of sneaking up on you. I was in bed by 10:30 PM, but found myself awake at 2:30 AM blending frozen tropical fruit with Fage yogurt in the Ninja Master Prep. And when I woke up at 8, there was a bag of frozen lima beans on my head.
Hangover prevention.
I received strongly worded messaging encouraging me to leave the comfy confines of my cozy bed, where I was reading peacefully, to participate in a Sunday Funday. We played backgammon and my partner was hot, as in "I'm going to stop b*tching about getting up to hang out with all of you when I should be catching up on the last episodes (ever!) of One Life to Live" hot. Totally missed my workout, but I think the aggressive victory fist pumping toned up my arms. That's right. We won every round.

In other good news, I now have someone to aggressively Facebook stalk. Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...