Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Should I Join In?

Today I was supposed to go running with a friend, but he never answered his phone. I ran to Roosevelt Beach and back. At 5.1 miles, I paused my Garmin and walked the short distance home to shake out my legs. They are so sore from Assia' pureMuscle class.

My route.
Today the ING New York City Marathon registration opened. I'm not sure if I have guaranteed entry or not. I joined New York Road Runners in April of last year and guaranteed entry says you must join by January. However, I contacted NYRR before volunteering for the Sprint Triathlon and I have an e-mail saying that if I run 9 races and volunteer for 1, I can have guaranteed entry to the 2012 marathon. Even if I do have guaranteed entry, I'm not sure if I should sign up because the race is $255 with an $11 processing fee this year. Last year it was $170. I just signed up for the Yonkers Marathon for 40 bucks.


Do you think I should join in? Are you running the 2012 ING NYC Marathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...