Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Eating on Vacation

I don't know about you, but I get really frustrated with my meals on vacation. Dinner is supposed to be expensive, eventful, and too many calories, but what the hell are you supposed to do for the other two meals?

I've started stocking the room's mini fridge with Fage yogurt and fruit. In the morning I order coffee and silverware and then I'm all set.

For lunch I typically eat by the pool or at the beach. Yesterday I went with a turkey burger and fries. I only ate half the bun but to be honest, I should've skipped the bread entirely and substituted a side salad for the fries. Princess is looking a little thick in her bikini these days.

That's another great thing about vacation. Eating in your bikini is great motivation to put down the fork and pick up the cigarettes, I mean do something active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...