Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Can See!

Yesterday I had LASIK eye surgery. I am beyond thrilled with the results.

I went to Dello Russo Laser Vision and Dr. Jeffrey Dello Russo performed my surgery.

The actual procedure took less than five minutes. The numbing eye drops made the surgery painless, but I felt discomfort after it wore off.

Aren't you dying to wake up next to that?
This morning I woke up and I could read the time on my tv for the first time since high school. It was 5:32 AM. I can see incredibly well now and was showing off my ability to read small text at the grocery store today.

I wear my sunglasses at night.

No more eyeglasses! I will need to sleep with those super cool goggles for two weeks, and I can't wear eye makeup for two weeks either. I also have three kinds of eye drops I need to use for nine days, but maintenance is nothing compared to being free of contacts.

2 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! So cool! I've been thinking about getting this done. I'm majorly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I realized that I didn't look as supercute in my glasses as I thought I did, and contacts were driving me crazy. Definitely get LASIK done.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...