Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, March 26, 2012

White Knee Socks

My new vision hasn't helped my running outfits. Today I got out of work at a reasonable hour, and made it out to run at a little after 6.

Yeah, there aren't any shin guards in there.

It was a lot colder today than I had believed (denial?) and I really dislike pants. I solved this little issue by wearing my sweet compression socks. These look really different on that Shalane Flanagan.

source

My ensemble looks a lot like my old soccer uniform. Or at least what it looked like a few years after this photo was taken.

I eventually made the A team.
I ran a little over 4 miles. Obviously I paused my Garmin at 2.20 and forgot to restart it. Story of my life.

I hope I didn't break my eyes. The website said I could resume light exercise within two days of the procedure. I consider 4 miles at 8:01 average pace light exercise, but perhaps my doctor would disagree. I did wear the sunglasses they gave me to protect my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...