Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday Funday: Best Sunday Ever

Today I went to the Konica Minolta Big City Classic. Yesterday I saw this post on Facebook from a kid I went to college with complaining that no one wanted to go because of the rain. I love college lacrosse so I immediately commented that I wanted to attend.


This kid was a goalie on the Trin team so from here on out we'll refer to him as the Goalie. This morning I woke up drunk, per usual, and assessed my life. Had to pick up my debit card from Dylan Murphy's, standard, and then watched some Freaks and Geeks while the world stopped spinning.

The Goalie and I met at the Port Authority at 2:30 and headed out to the MetLife Stadium. We were giddy with anticipation. NCAA laxers, beer, lax parents screaming nonsensical things - can life get any better than this?

We went to watch the second and third games. Duke played Syracuse and I'm partial to Duke lacrosse players. I told the Goalie Duke would win. He was skeptical. Um yeah, who was right? The Syracuse goalie was letting all sorts of nonsense in the net. It started pouring halfway through the game, but a little rain didn't hurt anyone. No way were we leaving early.

Hopkins vs. UNC
Then Hopkins played UNC. My sister is a diehard Hopkins fan, therefore I love them too. Unfortunately they never win when I go to their games. Sorry guys!

We had a great day. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...