Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Avocado

Today I opened an email from J. Crew and saw the image below and I was all, Yes! They have finally decided to give wannabe ironic hipsters what they really want and they're going to start selling the Subway avocado sweater! No joke. That's the exact thought that crossed my mind, but sadly it was just a stupid 50% off sale.


In related news, I enjoyed my afternoon snack of avocado and turkey very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...