Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Post CrossFit Games Depression

I spotted and ambushed CrossFit Games athlete Cody Anderson at LAX.
Today I am suffering from post CrossFit Games depression. Nothing about an inbox with 186 emails excites me and I wish I was back in Carson. It was a real struggle at work and I think I almost cried twice (not really sure what crying feels like but there was this weird pressure behind my eyes.) PCFGD is a real thing but going to CrossFit this evening helped.

Why thank you CrossFit Identity for programming a WOD that caters to my wheelhouse.

WOD
1. Front Squats 5×7

2. For time of:

Row 1,000 meters
100 double-unders

Run 1 mile

Front squats are my favorite thing. I like them even more than back squats and cleans. I worked up to 125# for my last set.

The metcon was a scaled version of the first individual event on Friday called Triple 3. This was the event that got Rich Froning to WALK.

TRIPLE 3
Points Available: 100
Location: Outside of Track and Soccer Stadium
Friday Morning

For time:
Row 3,000 meters
300 double-unders
Run 3 miles

I finished SINGLE 1 in 14:21 Rx. (See what I did there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...