Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My CrossFit Games Date

I had a great date for the 2014 CrossFit Games. My boyfriend, Ryan, loves lifting as much as I do, if not more, but he's not a CrossFitter. Despite having a girlfriend who won't shut up about CrossFit and a best friend who works for CrossFit, he has remained adamant about staying at a globo gym and following his own programming. I think that spending three days in CrossFit paradise may have convinced him otherwise. There's a glimmer of hope for him yet.

#cheatclean
We found the Quest bar booth. They were handing out bags of their new chips. Ry checked the label and they are potato-free. He described them as overcooked protein crepes, and while an accurate description, the BBQ flavored chips were pretty tasty.


The guy was wearing temporary CrossFit tattoos by day 2.


I think I need Botox.


Kill Cliff was passing out sick swag. We each got a pair of sunglasses and some croakies.


I really struggle taking selfies with other people. We looked super cute in our matching outfits though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...