Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Look at How That Hip Bone is Connected to Those Thighs

It's no secret that I absolutely love Miles Fisher. I'm shameless in my pursuit of this guy, as can be seen by my social media accounts. The day I received a Facebook message from him, I nearly choked on my coffee and needed to be revived by a 9 year old. We had an extra 11 minutes of recess in celebration (I was actually trying to get the inappropriate thoughts out of my head before the day's read aloud. Awkward.)

I've been killing my iPhone battery playing Fisher's "This Must Be the Place" youtube video, so I sent him a tweet asking how to get an mp3 file of it. 

I am aware that this makes me look like a stalker.

I downloaded "New Romance" and "This Must Be the Place" and took off for my 5 mile training run. I had such a good time singing along to "New Romance" that I ran an extra 2 miles. To enjoy your own Miles Fisher running soundtrack click here.

Or listen:

New Romance



This Must Be the Place




No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...