Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fitness Fanny Pack

It's hard being an active girl on the go. You need your apartment keys, your iPhone, headphones, Chapstick, not to mention your license and a credit card for post-run beers at Dylan Murphy's. You can't shove all of this stuff in your sports bra, even when you've got extra room in it like I do. Although I have managed a four mile trail run with a Chapstick and a set of car keys in mine.


I'm looking surly because it was f'ing hot out.

You need a fitness fanny pack. I recently switched from the SPIBELT to iFitness Inc.'s Ultimate Running Belt. This neoprene belt has a pouch that lies flat and stays in place. There's an inner pocket for your ID, money, and credit cards. Loops are located along the belt to store your goos, and, this is the kicker, you can attach your race bib to the belt without annoying safety pins! Just removed the spring-loaded toggles, slip the strings through the bib holes, and reattach the toggles.


I love this thing, so much so that I bought it as a birthday gift for my running pal and college bestie Rifle. Hers is pink. Mine is black. Both are supercute. However, I saw the Ultimate Race Belt II, which has an additional pocket, on iFitness Inc.'s website and now I wish I had it. Perhaps iFitness Inc. would like to send me an Ultimate Running Belt II, and I would happily write a review of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...