Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday 11.21.12

I dragged my exceptionally hungover ass out of bed today to take these pictures.

144.4 lbs
27.5% body fat
I already requested today off as vacation, hence the late night drinking the evening before. Not sure how much of my weight loss has to do with dehydration.

I went for a manicure and a pedicure, ate 16 Handles, watched tv, and fought the massive crowds to get home. Thankfully I left when I did because the LIRR was shut down. I ate two dinners - chicken McNuggets and fries and a shake on the train followed by butternut squash soup and fried chicken dumplings. So bloated. Think I am dying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...