Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday 11.28.12

This week should be renamed Weight Gain Wednesday. My fancy scale told me I weight 147.8 lbs this morning and had 28% body fat. I'm not sure how much of that has to do with Thanksgiving or the dinner I had at Yuka last night. About once a week my Life Wife and I go out for a dinner of salmon sashimi, miso or shiitake soup, and chicken fried rice. Super sodium and carb overload.

As you can tell from my face in the pictures below, I was not happy with this information.

147.8 lbs
28% body fat
Last night I had a lot of trouble falling asleep. I was really tired for the second half of the day, but got a second wind after I ate dinner. I tossed and turned for a while and realized that my legs were bothering me. My legs and feet have been a bit swollen from standing at my desk. That plus spin class made me feel really achy and so I put on my compression calve sleeves. It made a huge difference and I woke up feeling much better this morning. The girl who sits in the desk behind me said the people at her old job started to use standing desks and had the same swelling and pain, but that it was only temporary. I think I am going to ask for some more compression sleeves for Christmas so I can start wearing them to work. I think the black bair would look cute peeping out of boots.


This is a horribly unflattering picture of me, but in case you ever wondered what I look like in my work clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...