Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Jorts

They fit!!!!!


Top: Mossimo Supply Co. junior size 9.
                           Bottom: Abercrombie and Fitch (circa early 2000s) size 2.

Today I tried on my jorts and they fit. I was able to get the Mossimo pair on exactly one month ago today but they were so tight on my thighs that it looked like I had sausages for legs was cutting off my circulation. Now, as you can see, there is room for a few fingers between the cloth and my thigh. I haven't tried to get the bottom pair on in years. They look a little too snug for me to bust them out this weekend, but I will be prancing down York Avenue in those in July.

To celebrate, I went to Target and bought bermuda length Mossimo jorts in blue and in white denim. I have a feeling both pairs will become a summer staple.

I know y'all are super jealous of my bedazzled flamingo t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...