Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

I Was Solid Gold

Today I had brunch with the person that I have said made me the person I am today. And after all of these years of crediting him with the nightmare I've become, well, it was pleasant. We had fun. I've given him too much credit for my life. I felt nothing. I thought I wished to feel anything. I didn't.

I suppose it's time to John Hughes it and go after my prom king and all that. I saw how most many of my decisions this past decade played off of our theme - no but really, who can unintentionally recreate the greatest love triangle of all time a decade later but me? (G-A-A vs. Z-C-A, I think the 2013 version is a pale version of the 2003 highlight reel). Maybe I can find a grown-up relationship that isn't based upon breaking coed and meeting up in the library in 2014.


I was a television version of a person with a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...