Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Can I Get a Buddy for This?

http://www.marinemarathon.com/MCM_Event_Series/Crossroads_17_75K.htm

I have recently become obsessed with trail running. This 11.03 mile race takes place on Saturday, September 17th in Prince William County, Virginia. I'm fun to travel with and there's going to be a festival afterwards.

If you are serious about running this race with me, send an email to inshapeoutofmind@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...