Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Seeing Clearly

On Thursday I wore my eyeglasses to go running for the first time. I was so tired I just couldn't bring myself to shove my contacts into my poor self-deprived eyes. I see people do it all the time, but I never workout without my contacts. About two tenths of a mile into this run, the obvious occurred to me: I run in sunglasses all the time. Why would eyeglasses be any different?

I wear rimless frames, and by the end of my quick run I was noticing the sides, but I'm pretty sure I would notice sunglasses that small too.

I'm still not sure how people wear eyeglasses to plyo-intensive fitness classes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...