Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
My excessive energy, extreme narcissism, and intense love of neon-colored spandex is both managed and fueled by my addiction to fitness. I push myself to extremes and I push other people's buttons. Obviously I needed my own blog.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The NYRR Website

The New York Road Runners registration website drives me nuts. It seems very simple to use, until you realize that accurately signing up for a race is near to impossible. Maybe it's just me. Between my annoyingly long first and last names, the different billing addresses I use for different credit cards, and the fact that I sign up for races when I should be doing something else - I never seem to get my information right. The first time I ended up with a bib claiming I run 11:21 minute miles. Yeah, that's right: RUN. This time I ended up with a bib claiming I'm an eighteen-year-old walking a 3 mile race.

NYRR claims there is nothing they can do to fix this and that the race is closed. If I'm allowed to walk it, I think I should be allowed to run it. I think I'm just going to run it anyway and time it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain me and leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...